Please watch this
I SAW THIS EPISODE AS A KID AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT IT.
katieciara asked: when i was younger and i got my period i asked my mom to try tampons. she gave me one and a little paper that said how to do that. so i tried but i couldn't find the hole and i started crying and blood was dripping down my legs and onto the carpet. thats why there's stain's on my carpet but i just say its juice.
see more HERE!
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post